Courseplay takes the AI worker to the next level. Sow, harvest and plow smarter:
- use headlands
- work on irregularly shaped fields, not just rectangles
- work around islands in the field (like power lines)
- save auto-generated courses to use a forage wagon to collect what a mower or harvester cut before
- find and collect or wrap all bales on a field
- work on vines
- let up to 5 helpers work on the same field in a group
- combines find a trailer to self-unload when full
- unload combines with trailer or auger wagon
- use loaders or vehicles with a shovel to pick up heaps on the field or to empty bunker silos
- set up your own fields wherever you like
- works great together with AutoDrive, let Courseplay do the fieldwork and AutoDrive to refill a sower or unload a forage wagon
- customize the automatically created fieldwork courses to your liking with the course editor
- work in bunker silo to push and compact
For a link to our latest release, Help page and GitHub page where you can find more information, help, and report issues please visit Courseplay Website
or go directly to our GitHub page.
Many thanks to our translators and to our community for reporting bugs, giving us feedback and great ideas.
- Enable forestry mulchers and lawnmowers for fieldwork
- Added option to show the info panel only, when at least one message is active.
- Plow handling improvement in turns, now less headlands are needed.
- Improvement for reverse driving with offset tools.
- Added shovel mode driver, please read ingame help menu for how it works.
- Changed description for combine unload on first headland to be more clear.
- Added leveler height offset to the ground setting.
- Added fruit type check for mission and season.
- Combine unloading improvements.
- Can now use a truck and a trailer to unload a combine.
- More bugfixes.
- Added Info texts for vegetable harvester with pallets.
- Increased desc Version to 79 (Patch 18.104.22.168)
For a complete changelog please visit our Release page on GitHub.
- Bale collector/wrapper now works the same way as the combine unloader in terms of markers:
The field position is now saved into the vehicle and will not be reset to the vehicle position, when started by the hud!
The position has to be set everytime in the AI menu!
This fixes problems with AD restarting and also has the advantage that you don't need another AD Target on the field to start the driver.
- Added Loader Driver for vehicles like Ropa Maus to pick up heaps of for example sugarbeet and to empty bunker silos:
The loader can always work together with a combine unloader (switch the "Combine" on the HUD to "Loader", the rest is the same) when picking up heaps on a field.
Using an unloader when emptying a bunker silo, can be tricky due the silo walls, try at your own risk :)
The Loader will unfold in a default position when it reaches the heap.
If the default position is not working for you, unfold it and move the conveyor to a left or right position and a height you want before you start, it will maintain that position.
- Added unload on field option for combine unloader. Use the target icon to get into the AI Menu:
At the bottom there is a new option "Unload on Field" that have to be activated and a target set on or within 20m of the field where you unload on.
The direction is in which direction the heap will grow.
- Added new feature, where the combine automatically can pickup the header from an attached trailer:
A new setting must be activated in the vehicle settings page under combine settings for this to work
and the combine must be towing a header (either with its own wheels or on a trailer).
The combine will then automatically pick up the header when the player starts the harvester near a field or sends the harvester to a field with Giants or Autodrive helper.
Remember, the combine needs enough space to park the trailer, pick the header up, reverse and then drive to the fieldwork course.
- Added a proper offset setting to the HUD for bale collect/wrap mode.
- Added global setting for fruit destruction of helpers. (off, Courseplay only, all helpers).
- Added a countdown for bales to collect/wrap. Note that new bales produced on the same field will not update the counter immediately for performance reasons.
- Added pause button for recording field boundary.
- Help menu updated.
- Removed most default debugs (kept some info prints for now)
- Increased modDesc Version to 76 (Game Version 22.214.171.124 or higher)
- New website with an exact copy of the in-game help Courseplay Website
- Goeweil pack bug fix for the stationary baler with the Courseplay hud.
- Gui fix for non valid Courseplay vehicles and disables the hud, while sitting in an attached vehicle (e.g. mobile Wood Crane).
- Disables a few hotspots, while drawing a field border.
- Disables shield raising while driving into the silo for now.
- Add option for Fieldwork to send the driver back to the first waypoint after the work is finished.
- Bug fix for mods with invalid capacities.
- Added a global setting to enable/disable harvesting while it's raining.
- Bug fixes and improvements for plows and balers.
- Some more small fixes and improvements.
- added bunker silo mode and combine unloader mode.
- the remaining time for fieldwork is now displayed on the HUD.
- support for Universal Autoload.
- option to show the current course on the mini map.
- user setting to change between feet and meters.
- simple collision avoidance for unloaders to not crash into the combine.
- option (keybinding) for course editor to delete all waypoints until the end.
- new course visibility option (blue eye icon) to show everything
between the leading 20 and last 5 passed waypoints.
- help menu sections for unloading combines and compacting/pushing in a bunker silo.
- countless fixes and improvements.
- Updated mod description
- Added missing translation files, so every language supported by the game can be edited now.
- Added new course editor for fieldwork courses and custom field borders (more information in the help menu).
- Improved the interface for the auto load mod: FS22_aPalletAutoLoader.
- Arcusin Multipack F14 now unloads the compacted bales on the field.
- Some more fixes and enhancements.
- Vermeer DLC compatibility.
- initial ModHub Release 126.96.36.199
- Added vine fieldwork
- The hud is easier to use and a separate gamepad hud was added.
- Ingame help menu extended with Courseplay topics
- Complete new course manager integrated into the ingame menu.
- Works now great with AutoDrive, let Courseplay take care of the field work and use AutoDrive to transport your harvest.