|Description||Easy Development Controls is designed as a testing tool for modders, mappers and content creators. It can also assist with gameplay setups or however you wish to play the game.
It includes some features available already through the game console commands but now easily accessible and also the addition of many new features.
Most features support use in Multiplayer and permission levels of some commands can also be adjusted. This now also includes existing console commands that previously only worked for the host.
Some quality of life features have also been added as follows.
- Teleport: Quickly move yourself or vehicles around the map by selecting a location on the map, by field number or x/z coordinates.
- Flip Vehicles: Allows a user to easily correct upright rotation of a vehicle.
- Super Strength: Increases a players carrying capacity and pickup range.
- Hud Visibility: Shows and hides the whole hud, you can also activate a key binding for faster access.
- Show Bale Locations: This will display all farm owned bales on the map.
- Show Pallet Locations: This will display all farm owned pallets on the map.
- Advance Growth: Advances all crops to the next growth stage.
With the extended number of features plus many new features planned, Easy Development Controls has something for everyone.
For further information please read the README on the Github repository.
- Objects Page: Platinum Expansion tree types will be added to 'Add Log' feature when available
- Italian (it) translations added
- Fixed multiplayer bug where players joining a game with 'Super Strength' active would result in object travelling backwards when thrown.
- Fixed conflicts with patch 1.8
- General Page: Added 'Reload Store Item' feature allowing mod and map creators to reload all store items including vehicle configurations without exiting the game.
- General Page: It is now possible to reduce the time scale to 0 when 'Extra Time Scales' is active.
- Objects Page: Added colour selection for bale wrap.
- Objects Page: Moved 'Show Bale Locations' and 'Show Pallet Locations' to top right of page to make room for new buttons.
- Objects Page: Added new pallet category 'Big bags' allowing base game big bags to be spawned.
- Objects Page: Added new pallet category 'Mods and DLCs' that will contain any fill type pallets correctly added by mods or DLC packs.
- Objects Page: Horse Food and Chicken Food pallets will now be spawned when selected in category 'Farm products' instead of Wheat and Oat box pallets.
- Vehicle Page: Bug fix for mod vehicles using modified or incomplete specs.
- Vehicle Page: Bug fix for vehicles using Motorized specialisation with no consumable fill types.
- Vehicle Page: Bug fix where condition values (Dirt, Wear and Damage) would not be applied to connected vehicles when greater than two.
- Vehicle Page: Bug fix where error was shown when accessing page with a Forage Harvester.
- Placeables Page: Fixed error displayed by some productions when using the 'Production List' feature due to missing teleport node.
- Environment Page: Bug fix where incorrect month would be set when using 'Set Time' feature when days per season was greater than 1 in some situations.
- Vehicle Page: 'Set Fill Level' feature will now remember last settings until vehicle is exited or changed.
- Vehicle Page: 'Remove Vehicles' feature will no longer remove pallets.
- Objects Page: 'Remove Pallets' feature will now include mod pallets using custom vehicle types. Note: Vehicle types must still include a valid pallet specialisation (Pallet, BigBag or TreeSaplingPallet) and exclude 'Wheels' and 'Enterable' specialisations.
- Feature titles will now resize to allow for longer languages.
- Changes to some text formatting.
- Turkish (tr) translations added.
- Norwegian (no) translations added.
- Fixed a bug when loading a save game with 'Easy Development Controls' active was not possible if time was stopped when saving.
- Fixed a bug that stopped 'Production States' from being changed via the 'Placeables' screen after using the 'Reload' feature.
- Corrected 'foot' measurement being incorrectly displayed when value was > 1 for log lengths (Fahrenheit game setting users only).
- Removed Cotton pallet from spawn list due to incompatibility.
- Show Bale Locations is now compatible with balers and bale loaders using base game specialisations
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
- Added 'defaultUserSettings.xml', default user settings will be loaded from this file in multiplayer and when starting a new single player game.
XML file will be created on load at: '/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/modSettings/FS22_EasyDevControls'.
- Czech (cz) translations added.
- French (fr) translations added.
- Russian (ru) translations added.
- Polish / Polski (pl) translations added.
- Brazilian Portuguese (br) translations added.